atsec information security GmbH
The Munich office is located near the Rosenheimer Platz subway station.
We recommend you use the public transportation system.
How to Get to the Munich Office by Car
- Take the “Mittlerer Ring” highway until “Leuchtenbergring”
- Turn onto “Einsteinsteinstraße” and follow it until “Max-Weber-Platz”
- After 1300m turn left onto “Innere Wiener Straße”
- Continue to “Kulturzentrum Gasteig”
You can also use the map and route planner offered by Google maps.
How to Get to the Munich Office by the Munich Public Transportation System (MVV)
- From the main station, “Hauptbahnhof”, use any “S” train in the direction of “Ostbahnhof”
- Get off at thehe subway station nearest to the office, “Rosenheimer Platz”
- The trip lasts about five minutes
Timetable of Munich Public Transportation System
How to Get to the Munich Office by Rail
- The Munich Main Station is “München-Hauptbahnhof”
- Coming from Salzburg and Rosenheim you may use the “Ostbahnhof” station instead
- Continue with the Munich Public Transportation system as described above
How to Get to the Munich Office by Airplane
- The airport is “Franz-Josef-Strauß-Airport Munich (MUC)”
- From the airport use express train S1 or S8 until “Rosenheimer Platz”
- The trip lasts about 45 minutes