Open Trusted Technology Provider Standard Services
atsec has participated in the Trusted Technology Forum since its formation by The Open Group (1), maintaining an active participation in the development of the Open Trusted Technology Provider™ Standard (O-TTPS).
The O-TTPS is an open standard containing a set of organizational guidelines, requirements, and recommendations for integrators, providers, and component suppliers to enhance the security of the global supply chain and the integrity of Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) Information and Communication Technology (ICT). This standard, if properly adhered to, will help reduce the risk of maliciously tainted and counterfeited products throughout the COTS ICT product life cycle, which encompasses the following phases: design, sourcing, build, fulfillment, distribution, sustainment, and disposal.
Our O-TTPS assessors and consultants understand the challenges that organizations face when dealing with the complex and dynamic topic of supply chain.
Demonstration of conformance through the voluntary O-TTPS Accreditation Program provides formal recognition of an organization’s conformance to this industry standard and allows the organization to claim that they are an Open Trusted Technology Provider.
What atsec Offers
As an accredited Recognized Assessor in The Open Group O-TTPS Accreditation Program, atsec assessors are able to:
- Perform the O-TTPS accreditation assessment
- Working as an accredited Recognized Assessor (2) in The Open Group O-TTPS Accreditation Program, atsec will perform the assessment activities defined by the accreditation program, as follows:
- Review the Accreditation Package for conformance to the O-TTPS requirements
- Assess the evidence provided
- Communicate a recommendation for accreditation to the Accreditation Authority based on successful assessment results
In a consultancy role, atsec can also help with:
- Readiness analysis
Consultants will work together with your company to provide an introduction to the O-TTPS standard and the accreditation program. By meeting with key players in your organization, we will help you determine any major gaps in your conformance to the standard and help develop a strategy towards a successful accreditation project.
Typically, the readiness analysis process involves two days of working directly with your staff. We will then follow up with a report that details the results of our discussions and analysis.
- ISCA support
We can help organizations determine the Scope of Accreditation and complete the Implementation Selection Criteria Application (ISCA) template.
- Accreditation Package support
We can support an organization in assembling and organizing the Evidence of Conformance that will be submitted to an O-TTPS Recognized Assessor.
- O-TTPS training
We provide training for organizations that are considering The Open Group accreditation for conformance to the O-TTPS.
For more information:
Please review The Open Group O-TTPS Accreditation website at https://ottps-accred.opengroup.org.
(1) The Open Group Certification Mark is a trademark and The Open Group is a registered trademark of The Open Group
(2) atsec information security is a Recognized Assessor within The Open Group O-TTPS Accreditation Program.